Fast action powerful biocidal disinfectant which kills micro-organisms, bacteria and viruses. Red mite and parasite treatment and disinfectant, effective against mite and parasite eggs. Highly efficient cleaner and super degreasant, ideal for removing organic matter where mite parasites breed and thrive. Non-toxic and does not contain pesticides. Pleasant odour and easy to use dosing pump. Suitable for all animal housing. Economical, only 3-6% dilution required, 1lt makes up to 34lt of treatment.
750ml bottle

Smite Professional Ready to Use Spray 750ml

£9.00Price