CALL & COLLECT
Due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic we are now only open for call & collect.
You are able to purchase ducks and poultry keeping equipment (feed, feeders, drinkers, paddling pools, heat lamps for ducklings etc.) from us, but we have decided to make collection 'contact free'. By making collections completely free of physical contact we will help keep us all as safe as possible and reduce the risk of spread of Coronavirus.
We regret that at present we cannot allow visitors to browse our poultry or shop area here on the farm. Telephone orders and no contact collection only.
NOTE AS A PRECAUTION AND TO LIMIT CONTACT ALL DUCKS WILL BE BOXED UP PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL. A SMALL CHARGE OF £1 PER BOX WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR ORDER (this £1 just covers our cost of purchasing these special boxes) ONE DUCK PER £1 BOX.
Please follow these steps to Click & Collect-
1. Either telephone us on 07949826904 (leave a message if we don't answer and we'll call you back) or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We can have a chat, give advice, and take your order
3. We will ask you to pay by BACS if possible or failing that we can take payment over the telephone
4. We will arrange a time for collection with you. We will put your order out for you to collect from a safe place. Ducks/ chickens will be boxed up just before you are due to collect. Your items will be labelled with your name on. Collect between 11am-6pm.
5. Any problems you can knock the door and someone will come to help you (with respect of social distancing)
6. NOTE AS A PRECAUTION AND TO LIMIT CONTACT ALL DUCKS WILL BE BOXED UP PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL. A SMALL CHARGE OF £1 PER BOX WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR ORDER (this £1 just covers our cost of purchasing these special boxes) ONE DUCK PER £1 BOX.
Interested? Either telephone 07949826904 or fill in the below form: